Of chevre for 2013 is in the works. The weather has not been our friend this month, and I have decided to begin drying off SnowPea. I usually milk right through the middle/end of January, but the temperatures and the weather have not been particularly helpful this year. So I am shifting things up a little and calling it good. (It was -8 here this morning, not usual for this time of year on the coast!)
We have a ton of chevre in the freezer to get us through until kidding sometime in April, and I think that SnowPea and I are in agreement that now is probably a good time to call it quits!